CANNELLA REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Official Birth Certificate to show proof of age. The child must be five (5) years old on or before SEPTEMBER 1, OF THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR.
2. Student Health Exam - Florida Department of Health form available from your doctor, walk-in clinic or county health clinic.
HEALTH EXAM MUST BE LESS THAN ONE YEAR OLD AS OF THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
3. Certificate of immunization, the required shots are as follows:
4. Proof of residency. Examples are as follows ( must include parent/guardian name & address)
5. Student’s social security number.
6. Previous school records (if applicable.)